Haradava is an online store. www.haradava.nl provides services under the following conditions. By visiting or shopping on this site you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
These General Terms and Conditions of the Dutch Thuiswinkel Organization (hereinafter: Thuiswinkel.org) have been established in consultation with the Consumers' Association within the framework of the Self-Regulation Consultation Coordination Group (CZ) of the Social and Economic Council and come into force on 1 June 2014.”
Use of this website, including searching or placing an order on Haradava, is for consenting adults only. By using this site, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
For United Kingdom customers: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Article 1 - Definitions
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Article 3 - Applicability
Article 4 - The offer
Article 5 - The agreement
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
Article 7 - Obligations of the consumer during the reflection period
Article 8 - Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer and costs thereof
Article 9 - Obligations of the entrepreneur upon withdrawal
Article 10 - Exclusion right of withdrawal
Article 11 - The price
Article 12 - Compliance and extra guarantee
Article 13 - Delivery and performance
Article 14 - Duration transactions: duration, cancellation and renewal
Article 15 - Payment
Article 16 - Complaints procedure
Article 17 - Disputes
Article 18 - Industry guarantee
Article 19 - Additional or deviating provisions
Article 20 - Amendment of the General Terms and Conditions Thuiswinkel
ARTICLE 1 - DEFINITIONS
In these conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
- Supplementary agreement : an agreement whereby the consumer acquires products, digital content and/or services in connection with a distance contract and these goods, digital content and/or services are delivered by the entrepreneur or by a third party on the basis of an agreement between that third party and the entrepreneur;
- Reflection period : the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
- Consumer : the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or profession;
- Day : calendar day;
- Digital content : data produced and delivered in digital form;
- Duration contract : an agreement that extends to the regular delivery of goods, services and/or digital content during a certain period;
- Durable data carrier : any tool - including e-mail - that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that facilitates future consultation or use during a period that is tailored to the purpose for which the information is intended, and which allows unaltered reproduction of the stored information;
- Right of withdrawal : the option of the consumer to waive the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- Entrepreneur : the natural or legal person who offers products, (access to) digital content and/or services to consumers at a distance;
- Distance contract: an agreement concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer within the framework of an organized system for the distance sale of products, digital content and/or services, whereby exclusive or partial use is made up to and including the conclusion of the agreement. becomes of one or more distance communication techniques;
- Model withdrawal form : the European model withdrawal form included in Annex I of these terms and conditions. Appendix I need not be made available if the consumer has no right of withdrawal with regard to his order;
- Technique for distance communication : means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur having to come together in the same room at the same time.
ARTICLE 2 - IDENTITY OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
The address of our head office (no visitors, no sales and no physical store) is:
3125 BC Schiedam
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT number: NL851516166B01
(*) Our head office is located at this address. Purchases, visits or transactions are not possible at this location.
If the activity of the entrepreneur is subject to a relevant licensing system: the information about the supervisory authority.
If the entrepreneur practices a regulated profession:
- the professional association or organization to which he is affiliated;
- the professional title, the place in the EU or the European Economic Area where it was awarded;
- a reference to the professional rules that apply in the Netherlands and indications where and how these professional rules can be accessed.
ARTICLE 3 - APPLICABILITY
- These terms and conditions apply to any offer of the entrepreneur and to any distance agreement established between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- And before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions available to the consumer. If this is not possible, the trader before the agreement on distance is closed, it will indicate the manner in which and the terms and conditions for the entrepreneur to see and at the request of the consumer, and, as soon as possible be sent free of charge.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, by way of derogation from the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that they can be can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise.
- In the event that besides these general conditions also specific product or service conditions apply, the second and third paragraphs shall apply and the consumer in case of conflicting terms always rely on the applicable provision for him most favorable.
ARTICLE 4 - THE OFFER
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products, digital content and/or services. The description shall be sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur makes use of pictures, they are truthful images of the products, services, and/or the digital content. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer binding on the entrepreneur.
- Each offer shall contain such information that it is clear to the consumer what the rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer.
ARTICLE 5 - THE AGREEMENT
- Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, the agreement is concluded at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the corresponding conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
- If the contract is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures to be taken in order to protect the electronic transmission of data and he will ensure a safe and secure environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur shall take appropriate safety precautions are taken.
- The entrepreneur may, within legal frameworks, inform himself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors relevant to the responsible entry into the distance contract. If, on the basis of this examination, the economic operator has good grounds for not entering into the contract, he is entitled to refuse an order or application or to attach special conditions to the execution.
- The performance of the contract at the latest upon delivery of the product, the service or the digital content to the consumer the following information, in writing or in such a way that the consumer in an accessible manner can be stored on a durable medium, send:
- the visiting address of the business location of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
- the conditions under which and the way in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- information about guarantees and existing service after purchase;
- the price including all taxes of the product, service or digital content; where applicable, the delivery costs, the arrangements for payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
- the requirements for termination of the contract if the contract has a duration of more than one year or is of indefinite duration;
- if the consumer has a right of withdrawal, the model form for revocation.
- In the event of an extended transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph applies only to the first delivery.
ARTICLE 6 - RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In the case of products:
- The consumer may contract with respect to the purchase or sale of a product during a cooling-off period of a minimum of 14 days without giving any reasons, to cancel the order. The entrepreneur may ask the consumer about the reason for the withdrawal, but it is not a statement of its reason(s) below).
- In paragraph 1 of this article cooling-off period starts on the day on which the consumer or a previously designated by the consumer third party other than the carrier and indicated in the product; or
- if the consumer is in the same order for multiple products in order: the day on which the consumer or a designated third party, to the final product. The operator may, if he is a consumer prior to the ordering process in a clear way, it has to receive an order for several products with different delivery times refuse to accept it.
- if the supply of a product consisting of multiple lots or pieces: the day on which the consumer or a third party indicated by the last lot or the last part has received;
- in the case of agreements for regular delivery of products for a specified period of time: the day on which the consumer, or a third party appointed by him, received the first product.
For services and digital content not provided on a material carrier:
- The consumer can make a service contract and a contract for the supply of digital content not on a tangible medium is provided for a minimum of 14 days without giving any reasons, to cancel the order. The entrepreneur may ask the consumer about the reason for the withdrawal, but it is not a statement of its reason(s) below).
- The cooling-off period referred to in paragraph 3 shall take into place on the day following the conclusion of the agreement.
Extended cooling-off period for products, services and digital content not provided on a material medium when not informing about the right to withdraw:
- If the employer and the consumer with the legally required information about rights of withdrawal or the model withdrawal form is not provided, the cooling-off period of twelve months after the end of the original, in accordance with the preceding paragraphs of this article shall reflection.
- If the contractor in the preceding paragraph in respect of the information provided to the consumer within a period of twelve months after the effective date of the original cooling-off period, the expiry of the cooling-off period of 14 days after the day on which the consumer is that the information has been received.
ARTICLE 7 - OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONSUMER DURING THE REFLECTION PERIOD
- During the cooling-off period the consumer will treat the product and packaging. He will only unpack or use, to the extent that is necessary to the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product in question. The underlying assumption is that the consumer has with the product, only to use and inspection, such as in a retail store would be allowed to do so.
- The consumer shall only be liable for the value of the product, which is the result of a way of dealing with the product beyond permitted in paragraph 1.
- The consumer shall not be liable for diminished value of the product as well as the entrepreneur him or not, before or at the conclusion of the contract all the mandatory information about the right of withdrawal has been provided.
ARTICLE 8 - EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL BY THE CONSUMER AND THE RESULTING COSTS
- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, he shall report this within the cooling-off period by means of the model withdrawal form or any other unequivocal manner to the entrepreneur.
- As soon as possible, but within 14 days from the day following that on, in paragraph 1, the consumer shall send the product back, or he hands it to (a representative of) the entrepreneur. It need not be if the seller offered the product for yourself to pick it up. For the consumer, and the terugzendtermijn in any case be taken into account if the product returned before the withdrawal period has expired.
- The consumer can send the product with all delivered accessories and if reasonably possible-in its original state and packaging, in accordance with the by the entrepreneur provided reasonable and clear instructions provided.
- The risk and burden of proof for the proper and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the consumer.
- The consumer must bear the direct cost of returning the product. If the trader has not informed the consumer of these costs will have to wear it, or if the operator indicates that the costs to bear the the the consumer, the costs for the return are not to be worn.
- If the consumer withdraws after first expressly requesting that the provision of the service or the supply of gas, water or electricity not prepared for sale be completed in a limited volume or commences certain quantity during the cooling-off period, the consumer shall owe the entrepreneur an amount commensurate with that part of the undertaking fulfilled by the entrepreneur at the time of withdrawal. , compared to the full fulfilment of the commitment.
- The consumer does not bear any costs for the performance of services or the supply of water, gas or electricity that have not been made ready for sale in a limited volume or quantity, or for the supply of district heating, if:
- the entrepreneur has not provided the consumer with the legally required information about the right of withdrawal, the reimbursement of costs in the event of withdrawal or the model form for withdrawal, or;
- the consumer has not expressly requested the commencement of the performance of the service or the delivery of gas, water, electricity or district heating during the reflection period.
- The consumer shall not bear any costs for the complete or partial supply of digital content not supplied on a material carrier, if:
- he did not expressly agree to commence the fulfilment of the agreement before the end of the cooling-off period prior to its delivery;
- he has not acknowledged losing his right of withdrawal in granting his consent; Or
- the trader has failed to confirm this consumer's statement.
- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, all additional agreements are legally terminated.
ARTICLE 9 - OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTREPRENEUR IN THE EVENT OF WITHDRAWAL
- If the trader makes the notification of withdrawal by the consumer in an electronic manner, he shall immediately send a receipt upon receipt of this notification.
- The trader shall reimburse all payments received from the consumer, including any delivery charges by the contractor will be charged for the returned goods without undue delay and at the latest within 14 days after the day on which the consumer shall call upon him as the revocation is to apply. Unless the company is offering the product for yourself to pick it up, he may wait to refund until the product has been received or until the consumer proves that the product has to be returned, depending on which date is earlier.
- The trader shall use the same means of payment used by the consumer for reimbursement, unless the consumer agrees to another method. The refund is free of charge to the consumer.
- If the consumer has chosen a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, the entrepreneur does not have to pay back the additional costs for the more expensive method.
ARTICLE 10 - EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The entrepreneur can the following products and services exclude the right of withdrawal but only if the entrepreneur indicated this clearly in the offer, or at least in good time prior to conclusion of the contract:
- Products or services whose price is tied to fluctuations in the financial market to which the entrepreneur has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
- The agreements that are concluded during a public auction. Under a public auction means a method of sale where products, digital content and/or services to be provided by the company shall be offered to the consumer who attends or is given the possibility to attend the auction in person, under the direction of an auctioneer and whereby the successful bidder is bound to purchase the products, digital content and/or services;
- Service agreements, after full implementation of the service, but only if:
- the performance has begun with the express prior consent of the consumer; and
- the consumer has stated that he loses his right of withdrawal once the entrepreneur has fully implemented the contract;
- Package holidays referred to in Article 7:500 BW and passenger transport agreements;
- Accommodation provision services contracts, if the agreement provides for a certain date or period of implementation and other than for residential purposes, freight transport, car rental services and catering;
- Agreements relating to leisure activities, if the agreement provides for a certain date or period of implementation thereof;
- According to the consumer's specifications manufactured products, which are not prefabricated and manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision by the consumer or which are clearly for a specific person is intended;
- Products that spoil quickly or have a limited shelf life;
- Sealed products which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and whose sealing has been broken after delivery;
- Products which, by their very nature, are irrevocably mixed with other products after delivery;
- Alcoholic drinks of which the price has been agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and whose actual value depends on the fluctuations of the market on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- Sealed audio, video recordings and computer software, the sealing of which was broken after delivery;
- Newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of subscriptions to them;
- The delivery of digital content other than on a material carrier, but only if:
- implementation began with the express prior consent of the consumer; And
- the consumer has stated that this will lose his right of withdrawal.
ARTICLE 11 - THE PRICE
- During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services being offered will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the entrepreneur has no influence, at variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
- they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
- the consumer has the authority to cancel the contract on the day on which the price increase takes effect.
- The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
ARTICLE 12 - FULFILLMENT AGREEMENT AND EXTRA WARRANTY
- The contractor shall ensure that the goods and/or services meet the contract specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and/or usability and on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions and or government regulations. If agreed upon the trader also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- A by the entrepreneur, his supplier, manufacturer or importer as a guarantee are limited to never have the legal rights and claims which the consumer under the contract against the trader if the trader has failed to fulfil his part of the contract.
- Under the additional warranty means any undertaking by the trader, its supplier, importer or producer which these to the consumer certain rights or claims assigned to go further than that for which it is required by law in the event he failed to fulfill his part of the contract.
ARTICLE 13 - DELIVERY AND PERFORMANCE
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- As a place of delivery, the address that the consumer has made known to the entrepreneur applies.
- Taking into account what is specified in Article 4 of these terms and conditions, the trader shall carry out accepted orders with competent urgency but not later than 30 days, unless another delivery period has been agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot be executed or only partially executed, the consumer will receive a message no later than 30 days after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract at no cost and the right to any damages.
- After dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will immediately repay the amount paid by the consumer.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated representative made known to the entrepreneur, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
ARTICLE 14 - DURATION TRANSACTIONS: DURATION, TERMINATION AND RENEWAL
- The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for an indefinite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
- The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time by the end of the specified term, with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of at least highest one month.
- The consumer can the agreements mentioned in the previous paragraphs:
- cancel at any time and not be limited to cancellation at a specific time or in a specific period;
- at least cancel in the same way as they entered into by him;
- always cancel with the same notice period as the entrepreneur has stipulated for himself.
- A contract for a definite period, which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services should not be tacitly extended or renewed for a fixed period of time.
- By way of derogation from the preceding paragraph, a contract for a definite period, which extends to the regular delivery of daily news and weekly newspapers and magazines tacitly be extended for a period not exceeding three months, as consumers this extended agreement against the end of the extension may terminate with notice not exceeding one month.
- A contract for a definite period, which extends to the regular delivery of products or services, may only be tacitly renewed for an indefinite period may be extended if the consumer may cancel at any time with a notice period of one month. The period of notice shall be not more than three months, in the event that the agreement extends to the regular, but less than once a month, delivering daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines.
- An agreement with a limited duration for the regular delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines (trial or introductory subscription) is not tacitly continued and ends automatically at the end of the trial or introductory period.
- If the agreement provides for a term of more than one year, the consumer after a year the agreement at any time with a notice period of up to one month prematurely, unless the reasonableness and fairness against termination before the end of the agreed term resist.
ARTICLE 15 - PAYMENT
- To the extent not otherwise provided for in the agreement or any additional terms, by the consumer amounts to be paid within 14 days after the start of the cooling-off period or, in the absence of a cooling-off period) within 14 days from the date of this agreement. In the case of a contract for the provision of any service, the period starts on the day after that on which the consumer confirmation of the contract.
- With the sale of the products to the consumer, the consumer may, in the general terms and conditions shall never be obliged to offer any payment in excess of 50%. If an advance payment is stipulated, the consumer cannot assert any rights regarding the execution of the relevant order or service(s) before the stipulated advance payment has been made.
- The consumer is obliged to immediately report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to the entrepreneur.
- If the consumer does not meet his payment obligation(s) in time, after he has been informed by the entrepreneur of the late payment and the entrepreneur has granted the consumer a period of 14 days to still meet his payment obligations, after the If payment is not made within this 14-day period, the statutory interest will be owed on the amount still owed and the entrepreneur is entitled to charge the extrajudicial collection costs incurred by him. These collection costs amount to a maximum of: 15% on outstanding amounts up to € 2,500; 10% on the next € 2,500 and 5% on the next € 5,000 with a minimum of € 40, =. The entrepreneur can deviate from the stated amounts and percentages in favor of the consumer.
- Parcel is sent via a private delivery service and forwarded to the national courier service in the customer's country. The delivery person differs depending on the weight of the package and the destination. In case of payment by credit card, the order amount will be debited as soon as your package has left the warehouse.
ARTICLE 16 - COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- The entrepreneur has a sufficiently disclosed complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the contract must be submitted to the entrepreneur in full and clearly within a competent time after the consumer has identified the deficiencies.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will reply within 14 days with a confirmation of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- A complaint about a product or service of the entrepreneur can also be submitted via the complaints form on the consumer page of the Dutch Thuiswinkel Organization (www.thuiswinkel.org). The complaint is sent to both the relevant entrepreneur and the Dutch Thuiswinkel Organization.
- The consumer must give the entrepreneur at least 4 weeks to resolve the complaint in mutual consultation. After this term, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
ARTICLE 17 - DISPUTES
- Agreements entered into between an entrepreneur and a consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply are only subject to Dutch law.
- Disputes between consumer and entrepreneur about the termination or performance of agreements with regard to products and services of this entrepreneur can be submitted to the Thuiswinkel Disputes Committee, PO Box 90600, 2509 LP in The Hague (www.sgc.nl). Both the consumer and the entrepreneur can submit the dispute, subject to the following.
- The Disputes Committee will only handle a complaint if the consumer has first submitted this complaint to the entrepreneur without delay.
- If submitting the complaint does not lead to a solution, the dispute must be submitted to the Disputes Committee within twelve months after the consumer has submitted the complaint to the entrepreneur.
- If a consumer wishes to submit a complaint to the Disputes Committee, the entrepreneur is obliged to cooperate. Preferably, the consumer first informs the entrepreneur about this.
- If an entrepreneur wishes to submit a complaint to the Disputes Committee, the consumer must indicate, in response to a written request from the entrepreneur, that he agrees with the agreement or prefers to have the dispute handled by the competent court. If the consumer does not make his choice known to the entrepreneur within five weeks, the entrepreneur has the right to submit the dispute to the competent court.
- Judgments of The Disputes Committee are subject to the conditions as laid down in the provisions of The Disputes Committee. Judgments of the Disputes Committee count as binding advice.
- The Disputes Committee will not handle a dispute – or will terminate its intervention – if the entrepreneur has been granted a deferment of payment, has gone bankrupt or has ceased business activities before the committee has dealt with the dispute in a hearing and has issued a final decision.
- If, in addition to the Thuiswinkel Disputes Committee, there is another disputes committee that is recognized by or forms part of the Disputes Committee for Consumer Affairs (SGC) or the Complaints Institute for Financial Services (Kifid), the Thuiswinkel Disputes Committee will preferably have jurisdiction in disputes that mainly concern have on the method of sale or distance service. For all other disputes, this is another disputes committee, which is recognized by the SGC or affiliated with Kifid.
ARTICLE 18 - BRANCHE WARRANTY
- Thuiswinkel.org guarantees compliance with the binding advice of the Thuiswinkel Disputes Committee by its members, unless the member decides to submit the binding advice to the court for review within two months after it was sent. This guarantee revives if the binding advice has been upheld after review by the court and the judgment demonstrating this has become final. Thuiswinkel.org pays this amount to the consumer up to a maximum amount of €10,000 per binding advice. For amounts greater than €10,000 per binding advice, €10,000 will be paid. For the excess, Thuiswinkel.org has a best efforts obligation to ensure that the member complies with the binding advice.
- Application of this guarantee requires that the consumer makes a written appeal to Thuiswinkel.org and that he transfers his claim against the entrepreneur to Thuiswinkel.org. If the claim against the entrepreneur exceeds € 10,000, the consumer is offered to transfer his claim insofar as it exceeds the amount of € 10,000 to Thuiswinkel.org, after which this organization will make the payment in its own name and at its own expense. will request this in court in order to satisfy the consumer.
ARTICLE 19 - ADDITIONAL OR DERIVATIVE PROVISIONS
Additional provisions or provisions deviating from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.
ARTICLE 20 - AMENDMENT OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS HOME SHOPPING
- Thuiswinkel.org will not change these general terms and conditions except in consultation with the Consumers' Association.
- Changes to these terms and conditions are only effective after they have been published in an appropriate manner, on the understanding that in the event of applicable changes during the term of an offer, the provision most favorable to the consumer will prevail.
PO Box 7001, 6710 CB Ede
Rights can only be derived from the Dutch version of these general terms and conditions.